Natrona County High School
Thursday, June 7th, 2018
Today is an ORANGE day
Menu: daily specials
Lunch today: PBJ’s
Yearbooks can be picked up or purchased in the library.
Summers Drivers Ed classes will meet in room 1066 at 7am Monday, June 11th.
Please clean out your PE lockers by 3:00pm today anything left will be donated.
Chad Miller was awarded 4A boys Wyoming soccer coach of the year! Congratulations Chad!
EVENTS THIS WEEK
Today: Finals in Orange A & B
Last Day of School!!
Please send the following students to the library to pick up yearbooks
Happy Birthday to Sierra McOmie, Christen Greear & Corey Gimbel.
Enjoy your Summer!!!
Click link above for 1st Sem. Honor Roll
Senior Graduation Pictures
Use this link to order your 2018 senior graduation pictures
Yearbooks can be picked up or purchase in the library!!!
SUMMER ATHLETIC Opportunities
To: Any 9th grade girl interested in playing basketball
Hello Future Filly! We are excited that you have decided to come to Natrona County High School! The Fillies are about to begin some open basketball practices. You are welcome and encouraged to attend all of these. We will also be going to some tournaments and will take as many teams as we have girls that want to go. Attached is some more detailed information. If you have questions, you can call or text Coach Costello at 307-797-7437. Go Fillies
Flash Mob rocks the stadium at half time of Oil Bowl
NCHS Student Parking Lot & Permits
- Students may park vehicles in the student parking lot only
- Vehicles in the student parking lot must display a student parking permit for the current school year (2016-2017)
- Students may purchase parking permits in the main office for $10
- Since NCHS has limited parking during construction, priority for student permits goes to seniors; after that, permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis until the lot is sold out
- Student parking permits must be either hung from the rear-view mirror or placed on the dashboard
- The entire permit must be easily visible from outside the vehicle
- A vehicle parked in the student lot without a properly-displayed, valid permit may be issued either a warning or a parking ticket
- Parking tickets carry a fine of $20, payable in the main office
- Ticket fines are entered as a mandatory fee on the student’s record
- If a student receives multiple parking tickets during the school year, the student may receive further disciplinary action
- Unauthorized vehicles in the student lot are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense