Natrona County High School
FRIDAY, April 20th, 2018
Today is a BLACK day
Menu: daily specials
Breakfast Monday: Hot Cereal
Lunch today: Chili con carne
Seniors- We have last blast tickets in the main office for $25.
You can order your yearbook in the library for $65 until May 1st. On May 1st, the price increases to $75. There are only 200 copies available, get yours now! They will be distributed on the seniors last day!
Ladies that would like a prom dress please come by room 1065, the fish bowl. These dresses are free to those that come and get one. You may come before school, during both B blocks, and during MC.
Come to the main office and nominate your favorite seniors for Prom Queen & King. Each nomination must have 10 signatures, so it's time to get started.
Seniors - if you have been notified that you are receiving a scholarship, please let the Counseling office know so you will be recognized at the Senior Awards Assembly at the end of the year. Deadline for turning your information in is May 4th
Prom tickets are available in the main office. Tickets are $25 per person, which includes snacks and drinks. Prom is Saturday, April 28th at the Hangar from 9:00 – Midnight
Prices go up on April 24th to $30
All students must be eligible to attend the dance.
Tickets are on sale for NC's spring musical Sister Act. The show runs April 26-27 and May 3-4 at 7 p.m. and April 28 and May 5 at 2 p.m. Buy tickets for $10 in the main office, from any cast member, or at the door!
2018 NC Graduate yard signs are now available to purchase in the school store for $15. Come get one before they are gone.
Seniors-The last day to order a senior shirt TODAY.
Seniors - your class meeting will be held at 11:00 on Thursday, April 26th in the main gym. A panoramic class picture will be taken at the meeting, and if you would like a copy of the picture, stop by the main office to pick up an order form. You must bring the order form with your $20 with you to the meeting. You will be given important information that you will need for graduation at this meeting, so please plan on being there
There is a YOUTH JOB & CAREER FAIR
Tuesday, May 1st, 9-12 pm at the Ag Resource and Learning Center in Casper. (by the fairgrounds)
Any student may attend. If you plan to go, or want more information, please come see Mrs. Kurka in the Career Center!
Do you Dance?
Do you want to represent your school?
Tryout for NC's Dance Team!
Try-outs are May 10th & 11th 4-5:30pm and you must attend both days!
You must have a physical on file and register before try-outs!
The registration link is at the Natrona County High School Dance Facebook Page.
Come be a part of an exciting new team!
The Glass Slipper is a lending closet that has over 1000 pieces of formal wear for men and women in a variety of sizes and styles. The store will be open on April 23, 24, 26 & 27 from 3-5 for all students who need to borrow formal wear for prom. The store is located at 400 E 1st St. Suite 313. If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Green at 277-3157.
On April 25th come out to Metro Music Night! There is a sign up sheet in the main office.
EVENTS THIS WEEK
TODAY: State Art Show @ The Events Center 8am-5pm
SATURDAY: Saturday School
Tennis at Washington Park
State Art Show @ The Events Center 8am-12pm
Happy Birthday to Alexis Bentz, Alexandra Wallis, Sophia Wille & Sean Motsch.
Weekend birthday are Ellencia Roldan, Sean Franklin, Jeremy Rich Jessica Cowen, Ms. Diane Sandmark & Mrs. Aubrey Corbett.
Click link above for 1st Sem. Honor Roll
*Caps and Gowns will be distributed on your last school day, May 25th. If you have not yet ordered yours, please go online to Jostens.com and get it done!
*Your senior class meeting (for information about graduation, and to take your senior class photo) will be Thursday, April 26th @ 11:00 am in the main gym. Please plan on attending. If you would like to order a photo, order forms will be available in the main office the week before the meeting.
Flash Mob rocks the stadium at half time of Oil Bowl
NCHS Student Parking Lot & Permits
- Students may park vehicles in the student parking lot only
- Vehicles in the student parking lot must display a student parking permit for the current school year (2016-2017)
- Students may purchase parking permits in the main office for $10
- Since NCHS has limited parking during construction, priority for student permits goes to seniors; after that, permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis until the lot is sold out
- Student parking permits must be either hung from the rear-view mirror or placed on the dashboard
- The entire permit must be easily visible from outside the vehicle
- A vehicle parked in the student lot without a properly-displayed, valid permit may be issued either a warning or a parking ticket
- Parking tickets carry a fine of $20, payable in the main office
- Ticket fines are entered as a mandatory fee on the student’s record
- If a student receives multiple parking tickets during the school year, the student may receive further disciplinary action
- Unauthorized vehicles in the student lot are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense