Natrona County High School
Monday, June 5th 2017
Today is a BLACK day
Menu: daily specials
Breakfast for Tuesday: Muffins
Lunch today: Soup & Grill Cheese
NCHS Mission statement:
NCHS community is committed to preparing responsible and life-long learners, who value themselves, contribute to their society, and succeed in a changing world.
We begin our Mondays by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Please stand and face the flag…
“I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
Attention students who know your going to fail a course this semester! Please see your counselor to sign up for summer school today.
EVENTS THIS WEEK
OUTDOOR BUFF PUFF AT 5:00PM has been canceled
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Cameron O'Malley, Streeter Boatright, Tyler Boor, Cameron Parks, Angelica Johnson, Haley Gibson, Jazmine Burritt & Mrs. Melissa Henry.
NCHS Student Parking Lot & Permits
- Students may park vehicles in the student parking lot only
- Vehicles in the student parking lot must display a student parking permit for the current school year (2016-2017)
- Students may purchase parking permits in the main office for $10
- Since NCHS has limited parking during construction, priority for student permits goes to seniors; after that, permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis until the lot is sold out
- Student parking permits must be either hung from the rear-view mirror or placed on the dashboard
- The entire permit must be easily visible from outside the vehicle
- A vehicle parked in the student lot without a properly-displayed, valid permit may be issued either a warning or a parking ticket
- Parking tickets carry a fine of $20, payable in the main office
- Ticket fines are entered as a mandatory fee on the student’s record
- If a student receives multiple parking tickets during the school year, the student may receive further disciplinary action
- Unauthorized vehicles in the student lot are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense