Natrona County High School
Tuesday, April 25th 2017
Today is a BLACK day
Menu: daily specials
Breakfast for Wednesday: Cinnamon Roll
Lunch today: Chicken Fajitas
Bar line this week: Nacho/Taco Bar
NCHS Mission statement:
NCHS community is committed to preparing responsible and life-long learners, who value themselves, contribute to their society, and succeed in a changing world.
There is a Youth Job and Career Fair on May 3. A bus will take students there from 10:50-12:15, during Mustang Connections and Lunch. If you are interested, please sign up at the Career Center, Room 140 in the MAC. Students 16 and older are encouraged to attend.
Students, if you are interested in taking a BOCES class next fall, the enrollment period opens on April 26th. See Mr. Birzer for more information.
Natrona Palooza will be May 22nd all day. If you would like to participate there will be a sign up sheet in the main office. Tryouts will be May 1st & 2nd after school.
Attention College Bound Seniors:
Make sure you go by the Registrar's Office before you leave in May to fill out an orange transcript request form for your FINAL TRANSCRIPT to be sent in June to the college you'll be attending. It will include all eight semesters of grades & credits, your diploma date, ACT scores & immunizations.
Juniors and Seniors- We have Prom tickets for sale in the main office they are $30 per person and you must be eligible to go. Come get them today or tomorrow because Thursday the price goes up to $35.
The Natrona County H.S. Rifle Team Competed at the Wyoming State 3 position Air Rifle Match on Saturday. NCHS won the State Championship! Chris Nichols won the individual State Championship.
If you haven't gotten your senior yard sign yet, come to the main office and get one for only $15. There aren't many left!!
Your awards celebration will be on Monday, May 22nd at 7:00pm in the Auditorium. If you receive offers of scholarships that you would like recognized at the Awards Celebration, please provide a copy of your award information to the Counseling Office by Friday, May 5th. Senior pictures for the slideshow which is shown at Graduation are due by May 5th, and should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Seniors-Last blast tickets are available in the main office for $25. You must have a student ID to buy a ticket.
EVENTS THIS WEEK
Girls JV soccer at KW 4:30
Boys JV soccer at KW 6:30
Girls Varsity soccer at NC 4:00
Boys Varsity soccer at NC 6:00
Choir/Band Concert 7:00pm
Track @ KW 4:00pm
Track @ KW 9:00am
Happy Birthday to Caitlyn Eye, Jennafer Quinn, Madelynn Oden, Alton Caudle & Elizabeth Leturno.
Saturday: PROM at Eastridge Mall
NCHS Student Parking Lot & Permits
- Students may park vehicles in the student parking lot only
- Vehicles in the student parking lot must display a student parking permit for the current school year (2016-2017)
- Students may purchase parking permits in the main office for $10
- Since NCHS has limited parking during construction, priority for student permits goes to seniors; after that, permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis until the lot is sold out
- Student parking permits must be either hung from the rear-view mirror or placed on the dashboard
- The entire permit must be easily visible from outside the vehicle
- A vehicle parked in the student lot without a properly-displayed, valid permit may be issued either a warning or a parking ticket
- Parking tickets carry a fine of $20, payable in the main office
- Ticket fines are entered as a mandatory fee on the student’s record
- If a student receives multiple parking tickets during the school year, the student may receive further disciplinary action
- Unauthorized vehicles in the student lot are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense